Who is the MEOA?
- Established in 1965
- Present membership totals approx 250 members
- Municipal members are supervisory or management support staff of any government body, (Municipal, Regional, Provincial or Federal)
- Supplier members are suppliers of equipment and services supplied to or used by municipal corporate bodies
- MEOA has the motto “Networking for our Community” and members are encouraged to contact fellow members to draw on their experience as required
- The association organizes four events annually: Annual Spring Meeting (1 ½ day event that incorporates a plant tour, election of officers and educational presentations relevant to the membership), Professional Development Day, Municipal & Contractor Fall Equipment Show and Equipment Technology Field Trip
Click here for a copy of our constitution.